How do I create an order?
To create an order simply add items to your shopping cart.
- Conduct a search, browse through the search results list, and then go to the individual product pages where you can get more information and add items to your cart.
- If you want to order from a print catalog, use our Quick Order page to add products directly to your cart. Enter the product codes, select "verify," and then "add to cart."
- You can also search for individual titles or product codes using the Product Quick Search field at the top left of every page.
How do I place my order?
When you have items in your shopping cart, you may proceed to the order form, fill in the appropriate payment and shipping details, and then submit your order. You will receive an email confirmation shortly thereafter with your order number (e.g. WEB 19950).
Can I use your website to create a requisition list?
Yes. Add as many items as you like to your shopping cart and then use the "Create Quotation" button. The subsequent form creates an official quotation which locks in prices for 45 days—guaranteed.
When will my order arrive?
Please allow two weeks for delivery. We ship all U.S. and Canadian Web orders by UPS ground service or United States Postal Service priority mail. If for any reason your order is delayed we will notify you via e-mail. Should you require next day or second day delivery, see below.
How much is shipping and handling for U.S. and Canadian customers?
U.S. regular shipping is 12% of the order with a $4 minimum shipping charge.
Should you require expedited or international delivery for atlases, the following charges will apply:
- Two Day Air will be 15% of the total with a $20.00 minimum shipping charge
- Next Day Air will be 20% of the order with a $25.00 minimum shipping charge.
- Canadian Air Mail will be 15% of the order with a $20.00 minimum shipping charge.
For maps, globes. and Exploring Where and Why hands-on programs, please contact our Customer Service Department (firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (800) 421-4246) for a quote.
Please allow one full day for order processing. Delivery time is calculated based upon business days and does not include weekends. Please indicate any special shipping instructions in the space provided on the order page.
How much is shipping and handling for international customers?
, International Air Mail is 25% of the total with a $35.00 minimum shipping charge. For maps, globes, and Exploring Where and Why
hands-on programs, please contact our Customer Service Department (email@example.com
or by telephone at (800) 421-4246) for a quote.
Please note that some items, due to their weight, may fall outside the shipping charges indicated above. We will notify you if there is any variance in cost prior to shipping the item to you.
How do I learn more about the status of my order?
You may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone at (800) 421-4246. Our customer service representatives will be happy to let you know the status of your order. Please tell us your order confirmation number to facilitate tracking.